This Masterclass will help you to:
- Be seen as a thought leader by your clients as you draw out their thinking about their biggest challenges.
- Understand why points of view are so powerful and assess the effectiveness of your own points of view against three key criteria.
- Master a unique process for developing and communicating a persuasive point of view.
- Develop five different types of points of view that you can use in different circumstances and for different clients.
- Powerfully and effectively communicate your point of view.
- 1 hour 20 minutes of intensive learning, including seven in-depth video lessons with Andrew
- An array of practical point-of-view development tools to implement what you’ve learned
- Reflection exercises for use during the videos
- Application worksheet to immediately apply the main strategies to your own client relationships
- Best practice checklist
- Detailed slide presentation for a quick, post-Masterclass review
You also receive:
- 12 months of access to your Masterclass on the course site
- A 14-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase
- A discount on the future purchase of another individual Masterclass. You can also apply the cost against the price of the full Masterclass series in the future.