This Masterclass will help you to:
- Identify and manage the factors that can raise the likelihood of having tough client conversations in the first place.
- Learn specific conversational strategies, as well as six essential principles, to help you deal with the inevitable, tough client conversations that you will encounter.
- Recognize and learn to handle seven distinct types of “difficult” clients (e.g., the Insecure Client, the No Boundaries Client, the Know-It-All Client, the Aloof Client, etc.)
- Understand the four main sources of relational stress and conflict, and how to deal with them.
- One hour 25 minutes of intensive learning, including nine in-depth video lessons with Andrew
- An array of practical, conversational tools to implement what you’ve learned
- Reflection exercises for use during the videos
- Application worksheet to immediately apply the main strategies to your own client relationships
- Best practice checklist
- Detailed slide presentation for a quick, post-Masterclass review
You also receive:
- 12 months of access to your Masterclass on the course site
- A 14-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase
- A discount on the next Masterclass you purchase
Start your transformation from an expert for hire to a trusted advisor today.Enroll in this Masterclass
Looking to enroll a larger group of 10 or more? We have options for your entire team.Enterprise Pricing