Use the power of questions to accelerate your sales process and gain client commitment.
Skillfully build rapport. Establish your credibility. Uncover a client’s issues. Determine if your prospect is really ready to buy. Get commitment to a next step. Power Questions to Win the Sale provides specific strategies and techniques to help you successfully manage the most common challenges in sales. For each step in the sales process, it gives you a series of thoughtful questions that will help you rapidly turn a contact into a client.
Drawing on the author’s bestselling Power Questions, Power Questions to Win the Sale shows you how to:
- Sequence your agenda and use questions at the right moments in the sales process
- Establish yourself as an expert through credibility-building questions rather than slide presentations
- Draw out the client’s agenda of essential priorities and goals
- Position your proposal to win by meeting eight key preconditions before you submit it
- Unblock a sale that is stalled
Power Questions to Win the Sale is a practical roadmap for balancing advocacy and inquiry during the sales process and winning new business more consistently and confidently.
"He who asks the most questions wins... This book gives you an arsenal of questions to ask your prospect. Good book for any salesmen or life coach."