www.Clientleadership.com: The world’s best thought leadership on building clients for life
In spring 2012, we’re launching www.clientleadership.com
I am conducting dozens of videotaped interviews with the world’s best thought leaders and practitioners on the subject of client leadership—on the skills, behaviors, strategies, and best practices that are needed to develop long-term, trusted client relationships. In spring 2012 the site will be made public, and all of these 100+ videos will be available and free to all.
Below, you can enjoy a few of these video clips right now.
- Alan Weiss, author of Million Dollar Consulting: “Value Based Pricing”
- Don Lowman, former Managing Director, Towers Watson: “How to Sell without Selling”
- Jim Duffy, legendary Business Development Executive: “How to Approach a First Meeting”
- Marshall Goldsmith, author of Mojo and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: “Why Some People Change and Others Don’t”
- David Allen, author of Getting Things Done: “What You Must Do to Get Organized”
- Bob Frisch, author of Who’s In The Room?: “How the World’s Best PowerPoint Slide Failed”
- Mike Schultz, author of Rainmaking Conversations: “How to Create a Unique Value Proposition”